Gorgeous Color!

If you read my post from yesterday you know I was excited to get a BIG shipment of goodies.

I ordered a handful of trays this go around and when I opened the box I immediately LOVED them....all of them!  
In fact, I was having trouble picking a favorite!

This rectangular size has endless uses.  
I have placed it on my drop down desk but how about... 
front hall table, 
kitchen island, 
bathroom vanity, 
dresser, 
screened porch,
it's even food safe!

Peacock with a vibrant teal trim...


Paris with a high gloss black trim....


and Coral with a coral-y, red trim.


Tune in tomorrow for another style and more patterns!

Find these and much more at the March No. 299 sale

Wednesday March 20th
Thursday March 21st 
Friday March 22nd

9-4 daily

299 Toilsome Hill Road
Fairfield, CT


Comments

Popular Posts