Summertime, when the living is easier for us moms!

I am a mom with 3 kids and while I love that each day they go to school I also love that in the summer they don't.

It changes the vibe of the house in a relaxed, 
take-a-deep breath sort of way.  


In one week's time my alarm will no longer go off at 6 am.  I won't ask the dreaded question that I loathe but I am certain my kids loathe more than me....Is your homework all done?  I won't worry that their light is still on past their bedtime.  I won't feel pressure to have dinner made and on the table by 6:30 each night.

Most Moms will agree with me when I say I am SO done making the kids lunches for school.  I am so done with checking the spelling words the night before the test.  I am so done with waking cranky teenagers up before their bodies are ready to get up.  I am so done with worrying whether or not their lunch has a serving of fruit.

Yeah for SUMMER!

So let's raise a glass of (insert your favorite summer cocktail) to all Moms.... you did a kick ass job for 10 months...enjoy your vacation!


Comments

Popular Posts