I am a Fixer Upper Fan

By now Chip and Joanna Gaines are almost a household name.  
And if that doesn't ring a bell surely the HGTV show Fixer Upper does!

Well I too am a big fan.  Even my husband watches with me!


I record every show so I can watch and 

rewind and freeze-frame to make sure 
I get all the little tid bits covered.

And how fun it is to see so many of the same pieces that 

Joanna uses right here in my shop, No. 299 design gallery.

I can only aspire to having taste as good as hers 

but am tickled that our go-to's are so similar.

The burlap shade sconce for instance, 

is a reproduction of a corbel and looks 
great alone or in a pair.


















The column post lamp with linen smocked 
shade has that perfect bit of rustic but can 
hold its own in a living room.


















The metal stools with the nice, wide seats are 
great for extra seating at a counter or table.


















The burlap linen settee is a great neutral 
in any living space.  Mine is covered with zip code pillows.

















And all the little tid-bits I stock here at 
the store including:  

- glass and wicker vessels....vases, ice buckets, candles, votives

-wire and metal baskets, planters, buckets
-galvanized tin canisters, caddys and shelves
-cotton stalks
-reclaimed wood trays in all shapes and sizes
 











Joanna's email blasts say they are working hard on season 3 
and I for one can't wait for it to air!  

And those Silos....how cool are they??!!  

I am practically holding my breath with anticipation.  
Surely she will make them spectacular!

But in the meantime,  stop by No. 299 design gallery 

and get your fix.


Comments

Popular Posts