The South's Version of Water

I have in my inventory 3 new summer-scented candles.

Sweet Tea, one of the 3, is the company's best seller.  




Now keep in mind the company is headquartered in the south so that makes perfect sense.  I must admit I was a bit skeptical, but as I try to be open to new ideas and expanding my thoughts I gave it a try for the June sale.

Then yesterday I picked up the June issue of Bon Appetite and there was an entire article dedicated to tea.  Here in the northeast we say iced tea but down in the south they just say tea.  It went on to say anyone who grows up in the south drinks "tea" like water.  It's the first thing offered to a visitor, its more popular than soda, it's always sweet and it's drank all year round!

So, I lit the Sweet Tea candle because I always like to test drive my products and be able to properly describe them here on my blog or in person at my sales and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised.


Farmhouse is the second new scent.  This may be my go-to scent for summer.  The description is, "simple and uncomplicated aromas of nature captured in a summer breeze" and its accurate!  There is a slight undertone of pine and that is always a welcome scent for me.

Lastly, there is Front Porch..."welcoming as a floral border and  picket fence" which skews a bit more floral without being over the top!



Hopefully, there is something for everyone here!  

But don't take my word for it, come to the June sale and check them out for  yourself!

June 12th-15th
9-4 Wed-Fri
9-12 Saturday

299 Toilsome Hill Road
Fairfield, CT

ALL WELCOME!


Comments

Popular Posts