It's like a facelift for the neck!


Each season I carve out my go-to staples in my wardrobe.  Generally it includes a fun party top and at least one new (or recently remembered) piece of costume jewelry.  

I love it when the piece of jewelry makes me feel better, i.e. younger or fresher looking.  

It's like a instant pick-me-up.

These summer-inspired necklaces will be part of that wardrobe this season!

The best part is that they take center stage which means no other accessories are needed.  Super easy, super fast and presto you are ready to go!

Which will you choose?








I love the faux diamond stones on either end of the toggle.

Treat  yourself or a friend, grad, sister or mom!

Find these and other fun, seasonally-inspired pieces of jewelry at the 

June No. 299 sale.

June 12-15th
9-4 Wed-Fri.
9-12 Sat

299 Toilsome Hill Road
Fairfield, CT

ALL WELCOME!

Comments

Popular Posts