lilacs...my favorite!

Every May I drive around town drooling over all the lilac bushes bursting with blooms.  I fantasize about going out in the dark and sneaking into strangers' yards--scissor in hand--to bring some of that fragrant aroma and beauty back to my home.  

To ensure I wouldn't go to jail, a few years back we planted two lilac trees flanking the corners of our patio and while I don't get endless  blooms what I did get this year was more than before and the pale lavender blooms were large and super fragrant.

Here they are showcased on my kitchen island in a new 
No. 299 item...a glass pickle jar vase.  

Come find the pickle vases at the June No. 299 sale.    

I love the texture of the wicker and it works great 
inside or out!



Follow me (Jackie Fucigna) on Pinterest to see more fun items that will be for sale in June!



Comments

Popular Posts