It's All About Color this Season

Normally I am a black and white kind of girl when it comes to clothes.  I like neutrals and will sometimes incorporate a pop of pink into the mix.  But this season color is everywhere and I am liking it!

Color is FUN, it makes me HAPPY and when I am around it I feel INSPIRED!  

How does color make you feel?


Next month at my No. 299 sale I will test out some new and very colorful bracelets.

I love these cuffs and can't wait to pair one with my new TURQUOISE tunic and a pair of white jeans.



But I also love these bangles and will be pairing one of them with some thin gold bangles I already own.



If  you are in Fairfield County why not swing by the 
June No. 299 sale 
and try on a colorful bangle?

June 12-15th
9-4 daily
9-1 Saturday
299 Toilsome Hill Road
Fairfield, CT

Comments

Popular Posts