Hittin' the Beach

Even though the calendar still reads May it sure feels like the dog days of summer around here!

Every year summer sneaks up on me and I find I am not at all organized for hittin' the beach at a moments notice.

This year I already have my beach bag picked out!  

Or shall I say I've narrowed it down to 3 top contenders.  

Ta da!



I am such a sucker for the classic navy and white but the new pattern from Toss design (bag on right) is so darn cute and full of color which I love too.

These bags are ideal for the beach or pool...they are lighweight, easy to grab, and the bottom insert comes out and you can hose them down.

Find these and other Toss design bags at the 
June No. 299 sale.

June 12th-15th
9-4 Wed-Fri
9-12 Sat

299 Toilsome Hill Road
Fairfield, CT

Comments

Popular Posts