The Baby Shower

Today we (my daughter and I ) hosted a baby shower for my cousin Meghan.  

After some fun planning and research on Pinterest 
we had a great day.  

I dragged my vintage wicker bassinet out of the attic and my daughter trimmed it with sheer light blue ribbon.  We used it to hold the presents and it was chock full!


Megan (my daughter) re-worked our chalk boards for the special day....



This one below was propped on our entry hall table to 
greet guests.....


Hershey Kisses with "it's a boy" on the white tag....
couldn't resist!


And Meghan's sister Melissa and Mom Peg made these great favors... sugar cookies sandwiched together with festive blue frosting and blue teddy bear confetti.  A sweet message was tied to the neck of the bag thanking guests for coming and sharing in the day.


The lunch menu....grilled chicken, tossed greens, quinoa salad and fresh breads...


And my Aunt Ginny (aka grandmother-to-be) arrived at my house with the entire florist shop...it was beautiful!



We couldn't resist the blue striped straws for the sparkling pomegranate lemonade.



Cupcakes finished the meal...
chocolate with vanilla buttercream and banana with cream cheese frosting...
soooo yummy!




The mother-to-be looks amazing and had already been to the gym (so impressive) before coming here for the party....5 more weeks to go Meghan!

It really is such a special time of your life and we are so happy to have been apart of it with her.



Have you marked your calendars for the next 
No. 299 Sale?

March 20, 21, and 22nd
9-4 daily






Comments

Popular Posts