And the Oscar goes to.....


Hollywood Glamour


This morning when I got my daily One Kings Lane email something caught my eye.  It was a sale full of vintage Hollywood goodies.  As I scrolled down viewing the items I noticed this vanity at the OKL bargain price of $1,299!   




Gold Medallion Vanity


Here is the No. 299 version that I just finished working on for the March sale!  





Check out the hardware...same design, different finish


Rest assured the pricing will be VERY different! 

Some may look at this piece and say "it's a desk" but when you sit at the table you realize the scale requires a vanity stool which sits a bit lower than a desk chair.

Of course you can use if for whatever you'd like!

Come see this vanity and much more at the 
March No. 299 Sale.

March 20th, 21st and 22nd
9-4 daily

299 Toilsome Hill Road
Fairfield, CT


Comments

Popular Posts