Vintage Treasures


The best part about my job is 
spotting a treasure. 


And typically it happens when I am ready to pack it in because I haven't found anything.  
And there it is sitting in the corner just waiting to be seen!

These 2 goodies are perfect examples of spotted treasure, at least from my point of view.

This perfectly worn wood bucket is just begging to go next to my fireplace to hold kindling!  

What about you, where do you see it going in your house?




And this vintage print is right up my alley in terms of colors...perfect just about anywhere...powder room, hallway, staircase, boys room, study....you get the picture!




Find these treasures and lots more at the No. 299 September sale.

September 12, 13 and 14th
daily from 9-4

299 Toilsome Hill Road
Fairfield, CT

Hope to see you there!

Comments

Popular Posts