A Real Beauty!


Again I find myself writing about my daughter.  

Earlier in the summer she (or shall I say we) reworked her bedroom.  The hot pink and lime green chosen when she was 8 was not doing it anymore.

So, this go around she wanted to choose the new color on her own and she was VERY specific with her taste.  

Out came the BM color wheel and she settled on Revere Pewter.  It's a beautiful neutral that can look grey, taupe and almost khaki depending on the time of day and light in her room.  

After the room was done (pictures to come) Revere Pewter became one of my new favs!  

You will see lots of it at the No. 299 September sale.

Here I have paired it with Linen White and used it only on the drawers.  

Isn't she a beauty?





Join me for the No. 299 September Sale.

September 12, 13 and 14th
9-4 daily
299 Toilsome Hill Road
Fairfield. CT








Comments

Popular Posts