Happy Days Downtown!

Tomorrow marks four months that I have been open in the new location.  
And its been 4 months of AMAZING!



I feel like the store is home.... 299 is where it's supposed to be.  Kinda corny I know but it's how I feel.  


I love how downtown has a sort of hum to it, almost a rhythm.  Being next to a yoga studio and a coffee shop doesn't hurt either.  My 2 big, front windows let me feel as if I am a part of all that downtown action.

I have seen old customers and met lots of new customers and have seen some of these new faces more than once already which is a good sign.  And of course I love the comments I can hear as they walk into the shop...  "It smells so good in here"  or "I am so excited this store is now downtown"  or "It's beautiful in here".  It's all are music to my ears!

New customers ask "what is 299?" and as I explain that it's my house number it's hard to believe that just a little over 5 years ago I launched this business in my garage.






Comments

Popular Posts