Before and After

A while ago I wrote about a wood headboard I 
was working on for my 
son.  

I unearthed the headboard on my travels and something about the lattice insets spoke to me.

I went with a dark, charcoal-y grey and like the 
contrast to his navy and red linens and 
vintage wood STOP sign hanging over his bed.  

The poster he has taped to his wall (top right ) 
did not get my approval.  :)




Now I am mulling over the idea of painting his night chest and/or desk top the same grey...I think I'll keep "mulling" while I head to my workshop and get painting for 
the September sale.



In case you missed the "before" pic here it is....



Mark your calendars for the next No. 299 Sale

September 12, 13 and 14th
9-4 daily
299 Toilsome Hill Road, Fairfield, CT



Comments

Popular Posts