feeling...



Today I am waking up feeling very thankful and very blessed.  

I am thankful for all the wonderful people in my life, family and friends. And although I am expecting a crowd of 30 at 2pm today I have vowed to take the day in stride and  
do my best to keep calm. (keep calm and turkey on)

This was the scene yesterday as I left for the gallery.  


But my very able husband was in charge and 
that is a good thing! Chadelier was lifted, tables were brought up from the basement, chairs were borrowed and furniture was organized.

This morning it's looking a bit more organized with the 10 foot long in the living room... 


and 3 smaller tables in the dining room seating 7, 5, and 4.

And as I write this the turkey is brining, the Macy's Day Parade is on the tv, and my children are slowly waking up....that sounds like a great beginning to me.

Happy Thanksgiving!








Comments

Popular Posts