Country Living Fair Fun

It was a 3-day whirlwind of inspiration, creativity and excitement!  

A big thank you goes out to my friend Wendy who filled her car, schlepped up to Rhinebeck with me, helped me haul, set up, replenish, style and sell for 3 long days.  And all with a smile on her face!  Not to mention her amazing donation of fresh peonies that filled the booth with fragrance and beauty. 

And while the No. 299 booth had lots of fabulous, fun, finds







we spent the 3 days identifying our favorites.  Take a look.

Just across the way in the barn next to us was fellow CT girl Kim Rodrigues, creator of 2 Chix and a Barn.  Her rustic yet chic vintage finds were super as was her mega-watt personality and energy!  She had a great mixture of vintage furniture, table-top goods and hand-sewn burlap pillows. 






And next to Kim was Summerthyme Chic Boutique, another amazing booth that I never tired of browsing.


And then there was the spell-binding look of 
Mary Gregory's artwork.  Her simple yet captivating images were offered in a variety of sizes and many were framed in a hand-made reclaimed wood box which were craft by her husband!

This is "sun shower" which I couldn't take my eyes off and promptly hung in my kitchen upon my return.


And "ewe and me" who could resist that name and image?


you can see more of her work at www.marygregorystudio.com

And then there was Susannah Thompson from Brooklyn who sold chic burlap totes but these were no ordinary tote.  These were the Barney's version of burlap totes and I couldn't leave without one!


It's business as usual now that I am back but happy to have  my creative batteries charged!








Comments

Popular Posts