Memorial Day kicks off SUMMER

Packing the bag and heading to the beach or boat?  

The Starboard Toss tote (available in 4 color ways) has multiple pockets and plenty of space to pack for the beach or a party to-go!  Be the first to get the exclusive to No. 299 FF roadie cups (sleeve of 10) and of course what New England beach or boat party is complete without some lobster do-dads!



Garden or patio gathering with friends?  

I love the combo of these vintage-inspired goods.  Use them indoors or out.  Enamelware tray is perfect for food or supplies and the 2-pot tin carry all is a gallery favorite.   


 Dinner for 4 vintage chic style?  

I am giddy with excitement with the looks of this table setting.  Plat du Jour is a new line we are carrying and here you see their #1-12 paper placemats.  I chose to pair vintage silver goblets and black flatware and my fav vintage fishing buoys.  What you can't see are the ship etched glass goblets or the vintage silver water pitch in the rear of the shot.  I LOVE the color combo and that it all sits beautifully on the revere pewter round table.  If you visit the gallery this weekend you will find me parked at the table enjoying myself  ;)


You got an invite and just need a hostess gift.  

Lucky you! Today I wrapped up this fun hostess combo...paper placemats, cocktail napkins, matches and the FF roadie cups.  I know I would love to receive this package of goodies!


Stop in and stock up!
No. 299 design gallery has it all to help you get ready!

318 Villa Avenue in Fairfield
Tues-Sat.  10-5
*easy parking on Nichols Ave 2 doors down

Comments

Popular Posts