Lots of new goodies!

The last few weeks have been like Christmas for me.  Numerous shipments of goodies have been delivered to my doorstep and I have loved them all!

I am holding back from photographing any of the hard-core Christmas stuff because it's just too early to go there but here is a peek at some of the other fun, new items I am loving!


New mirrors in 2 unique finishes, flowers featured above 
and a bird accent on the other....rust finish, hanging 
bird-feeder...preserved boxwood in various size wreaths.... deer motif fireplace matches...Pomander scented candle...wire baskets with wooden handles and that's just the start!

This picture allows me to keep my mind focused on the next holiday, Thanksgiving!  I love the mixture of textures along side the orange, green and brown tones...great inspiration for my Thanksgiving table. 

I also love this new addition....vintage-inspired print....natural wood frame, burlap matting and the 
colors are perfectly subdued!  Wouldn't this look 
great in a butlers pantry or a kitchen?!




p.s.  I have the Pomander candle burning as I write this and there is the most wonderful citrus spice aroma that makes me think of the holidays.

Save the Date!
No. 299 holiday show is December 4th-7th
9-4 daily 
9-12 Saturday

All Welcome!





Comments

Popular Posts