I love finding a good home for my pieces

I went to a  meeting the other day at a friends house and was greeted with this vision of lovely-ness... 

...a No. 299 china cabinet looking beautiful in her dining room.  The Annie Sloan Paris Grey color was perfect for the space and I (still) love the contrast of the linen white back wall against the dark mahogany, arched mullions peaking thru the glass.



and the close up vision is just a pretty....



But the tour continued into her living room where she had placed another No. 299 piece.....


perfectly situated between 2 white, slipcovered chairs.


And lastly, I spied a No. 299 reclaimed wood tray with the tin bottom sitting on her sideboard in the dining room...


Thanks for the tour Robyn!

I love seeing what customers do with the pieces after they have left the No. 299 shop!  

Show me what you have done!



Comments

Popular Posts