vintage barware for the hard-to-buy for man on your list!

If you have read my blog before you probably know that I am a sucker for any kind of unique or vintage barware....ice buckets, rocks glasses, decanters, wine glasses, water glasses...you name it I love it!

Here are a few of the unique pieces I am polishing up for the No. 299 holiday sale December 4th-7th.



Given my current love affair with NAVY BLUE this bar tray screamed my name...



This martini pitcher is like artwork for your bar and definitely a piece to be left out in the open...


...other side...




 If it were up to me I would have 10 different ice buckets....



The Morocco-like vibe caught my eye, but so did the unique shape of the rocks glass and the way they stack inside each other.  The matching ice bucket seals the deal....



The No. 299 holiday sale is 
December 4th-7th.  

See you there!


Comments

Popular Posts