My Annual Dose of Inspiration

Each year our family treks up to Wellfleet, Massachusetts for a summer get away.  It's a small town in Cape Cod and its worth the extra time it takes to get there!

As always I am inspired by the endless bits of beauty, creativity and natural wonders.  This year we decided to try 2 weeks and it did not disappoint!

On my morning walks thru the town and down to the harbor I spied amazing gardens, window boxes, cottages and out buildings tucked into the tiniest spots of grass, I viewed incredible artwork that fills the galleries ALL over town and I rode my bike and filled my basket with goodies from Wellfleet Marine, (my favorite Wellfleet shop), homemade chocolates from the candy store and fresh baked donuts from the market...it was vacation after all!

I saw beauty in the old homes gently weathered from the salt air to the most gorgeous greys,  in the boat-filled harbor and in the ocean's shades of blues and greens...it truly is a feast for the eyes and the soul!

the ocean's beauty!


 "king of the dock" at the fresh water pond



sand bars exposed at low tide on the bay side

I am feeling renewed and ready to face the new (school) year and my next sale.

Mark your calendars....September 18th-21st!

Comments

Popular Posts