Flea Market Finds!

I am coming out of my post vacation "hang-over" and facing reality.  

This means (in addition to a host of other family duties) heading back to the flea market to search for cool finds.

The most recent trip was chock full of vintage, industrial metal.....

 My goal with these is to make 2 light fixtures....stay tuned for the outcome of these!



I have a "thing" for wheels.  
15 some-odd years ago, in one of our NYC apartments, I hung an old, very large, wooden wagon wheel on the wall. 

It was quite the conversation piece!  I dragged it back from the Stamford House Wrecking strapped to the top of a small car...I was determined!




After seeing all the unique, vintage vessels filled with succulents up in 
Wellfleet I couldn't resist these two!


Originally used to ship parts, these 2 carry-alls have endless possibilities. 


Come to the September No. 299 Sale and see these fun finds and lots more!

September 18th-21st
9-4 daily
9-12 Saturday

299 Toilsome Hill Road
Fairfield, CT




Comments

Popular Posts