Tis the Season!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

The December holiday sale is over and Christmas has come to my own home....wreaths are up on the front windows, tree has been cut, put up and decorated, stockings have been hung by the chimney with care (by Charlie) and Christmas touches and decor have been sprinkled throughout.

Cookies and biscotti will be made next week and I have finalized my Christmas Eve menu...as my father always says, "life is good" and you know what....
he is so right!

I have so much to be grateful for...

my amazing husband who I could never do any of this without and who will undoubtedly do his Christmas shopping last minute ;), 

my 3 children who I am in awe of every day and who can't understand why I don't want anything for Christmas...
little do they know I have it all

my strong and supportive parents who I feel lucky to still have in my life, 

my sister who acts as my daily consultant even though she lives in Florida, 

my 3 wonderful big brothers who are always watching out for me,

and great friends.

I wish you and your families a 
special Christmas!






Comments

Popular Posts