test run

Yesterday I did a test run for my holiday show.  

My dear college friend Amy hosted a No. 299 show at her beautiful home in Berwyn, PA.


I packed up the family truckster and picked up my other college sorority sister JoAnn and off we went to PA.

First of all I could never have done this without their help.  Never have I been more grateful for my two wonderfully helpful and hardworking friends.  

Not a complaint in sight...we uppacked, set up, got ready and then opened the front door for business.

We were busy right up until the sale ended at 3!


In honor of the vintage-selling college friend who was coming to her house, Amy polished her silver creamer and sugar for the occasion...it looked beautiful!


She even made a special holiday flower arrangement....


I had the pleasure of meeting many of Amy's friends who came, shopped, bought, chatted and had fun... it was a GREAT day!

Thanks Main Line ladies!

So now the fun begins back home in Fairfield as I start setting up for the No. 299 Holiday Sale.

Join us...

December 5th, 6th and 7th
9-4 daily
and Wednesday 6-8pm

299 Toilsome Hill Road
Fairfield, Ct

All Welcome!




Comments

Popular Posts