vintage barware to LOVE!

I have talked a lot about bar carts and those of you who know me or have come to my sales know I love a bar table, cart, area, etc.

Bar accessories are a favorite of mine too.  
Next week I will have an assortment of vintage glassware for sale...all sizes and shapes!

These double rock glasses are top on my list of favs.....
love the wide angle of the glass and the colors are fun whether they are sitting on your bar cart or peaking out of a glass fronted cabinet.




Another one way up there on my fav list is this decanter.  

The glass is a smoky green, unlike any I have see before....just beautiful!  How pretty it would look on a bar table sitting atop a silver tray or paired with crystal rock glasses?!


Come find these and 
other vintage and NEW goodies at the No. 299 Sale.

September 12, 13 and 14th
9-4 daily and Wednesday 5-7pm too!

299 Toilsome Hill Road
Fairfield, CT

All welcome.


Comments

Popular Posts