Back in June I sold a variety of Toss Design bags and they "flew" off the shelf.  

Initially I had pegged the line as summer-ish and had no intention of re-ordering for the September sale.  But then I saw this pattern and it got me thinking that the line can easily be used year-round.

So Toss Design is back for the September sale.

They make great bags!  
Not only do I love the colors and patterns but I love how easy-going the line is.....it's lightweight yet durable, useful storage and easy on the wallet!

Fill this zippered cosmetic pouch with essential toiletries, tuck some jewelry in the outside zip and you are ready to take off!  




For me, the "butler" has two great uses....travel AND home.  

It has numerous zippered pockets, a metal hanger that is tucked away, and it's a tri-fold (see pic below) that has a nylon turquoise tie to keep the "envelope " closed and secure.   

I will surely be packing it for my trip to Italy next month but I can ALSO see my daughter keeping one hanging in her closet for jewelry and hair ties...anything to help keep organized!

 

Here it is folded and tied.  
It also comes in a smart navy-patterned option!




Come see these and other fun goodies at the September 
No. 299 sale......THIS WEEK!

Wednesday, Sept. 12th   9-4  and  5-7 pm
Thursday, Sept. 13th    9-4
Friday, Sept. 14th    9-4

ALL WELCOME!

299 Toilsome Hill Road
Fairfield, CT

Comments

Popular Posts