No. 299 Launches

The "garage" sale was a big success!  Take a look inside..



 Vintage fence post finials...look great sitting together as a collection... just the perfect amount of aging...love the color.
 Lovin' succulents right now...used them as the centerpiece for my staged dining table.

 Italian nesting tables...perfect amount of aged finish.


 Check out this vintage "slave" clock...they ran plugged into the master clock which kept the correct time.

 Beautiful woman's writing desk...this color is ben moore gossamer blue and I can't get enough of it.


 I used yards and yards of burlap to disguise my garage walls....
 This bar cart would be great indoors or out!  It's on wheels and the vintage, heavy glass shelves make is perfect!

 Couldn't resist posting my name on a vintage frame bulletin board...

 Lilacs donated by a neighbor....love their smell and color!  Old glass carafes for vases.

As a baker this vintage cake mold spoke to me...used this way I get to show it off a bit more!

Comments

Popular Posts