baby its way too cold outside!


This morning the thermometer outside my kitchen door offered an upsetting view...the needle dipped below ZERO!
Kinda hard to tell as I was too chicken to go outside to get the shot.  You'll have to trust me on this one.


Last weekend I was grateful for the chance to escape to a warm island and experience temps above the freezing mark.  Boy, was it wonderful!


If a sunny island is not in your forecast you will want to come up with Plan B.  
And now that I am back to "Siberia" I will be working on Plan B too!

Yesterday No. 299 received a shipment of new candles and I spent the day burning and enjoying Chanterelle Moss in the rose gold hammered tin.  
It was bright which picked up my spirits and had an earthy, naturally green vibe.


Small, little pick me ups are a MUST to get us thru the home stretch.  So whether your pick me up is a fun, new piece of jewelry or a cozy colorful throw for the couch, go out and get yourself something!




Comments

Popular Posts