Spring has FINALLY sprung!

Spring is one of my most favorite seasons 
here in the Northeast!

It was one heck of a long winter and so this go around it seems especially terrific!

Outside the gardens are coming to life.....

Hosta plants are coming up, bright with green




.....bleeding heart (they are literally the shape of a heart) are a vibrant pink 



and the forsythia which lines one side of my driveway is such a cheery, happy welcome home!

In the next few weeks I have lots to do outside.
The clippings my Dad gave me almost 2 years ago that I planted along the foundation in the back where they get lots of light are big enough to transplant.  

I hope to make a low hedge with them on the
edge of the patio.

Then it's onto treating the outdoor teak furniture with Timber Oil and then weeding and sanding the slate patio.

I think they call it "spring fever"!


Comments

Popular Posts