Summer Fun!


Summer is almost here and I find myself thinking about outdoor entertaining....

filling my citronella torches, 
buying a new table umbrella and 
wondering how many of these wicker votives I will need for my teak patio table!


Pair it with a box of summer-themed matches and 
you have yourself a perfect gift!





small wicker votive  $4.25     
medium wicker votive   $9




****

I am excited about the new scented candle line I will 
have at the June sale. 

The glass vessel is encased in wicker and the paper and twine cover give it that vintage, rustic look I love.  

What a great gift for a friend or yourself!


Two scents....Herbal Tonic and Meadows Milk.   
$20 ea



Join me for the No. 299 June sale.....

6th, 7th and 8th
9-4
299 Toilsome Hill Road
Fairfield, CT  06825

Comments

Popular Posts