Stylish Design for Kids Storage


I was recently tasked with a fun school project.....it needed to be something that was auction-able to parents but also had the kids' "stamp" on it.   And when you are dealing with second graders that can be tough to accomplish!

This child-proof (has a safety hing to protect little fingers) toy chest was given to me by a friend who was "cleaning out" a couple months ago and it has sat in my workroom waiting for some inspiration to strike when along came this project!

I have always loved and used stripes in my decorating...
wallpaper,
bed linens,
draperies,
painted on walls, etc! 

So that was the direction I was headed...
but I was thinking kids room or playroom so I wanted
it to be colorful.......
(before)



...ta-da! 
Navy and orange stripes
over my fav gossimer blue (BM color)


Infuse color and fun in your kids' spaces!

PS....stay tuned for the "kids stamp" part...still need to bring it into the classroom and create something on the inside of the lid.

Comments

Popular Posts