The ultimate compliment

I have been in my new location for just about 2 months.  

I have loved every. single. minute.

Even though these last few weeks of August have been a bit SLOW I continue to meet new shoppers and marvel at the constant energy surrounding downtown Fairfield.


This morning I had a couple browsing and after a few minutes the husband stepped outside and the wife continued shopping.  She wandered and poked and asked a few questions but she was clearly in her own world so I left her alone.


When she walked over to the check out counter she said, "I need to come back when I am not with my husband so I can really look".  She followed up with "I love your store, it reminds me of Anthropologie".

WOW....in my book that is the ultimate compliment!

But wait, it happened again a few hours later.  A group of 20-somethings (2 guys and 2 girls) came in and were browsing around when one of them looked up and said to me, "we love your store its like a mini version of Anthropologie but better".

Double WOW!  My day...no wait my month has been made with these two compliments today.




Comments

Popular Posts